ISRAEL 2020: February 9 – 19, 2020
REGISTRATION OPENS SOON. SPACE IS LIMITED.
Please join Avi Fertig, Alan Morinis, and The Mussar Institute for a very special Mussar experience in Israel. This unique trip will include ten days and nine nights of Mussar learning in locations of significance to Mussar and Israel. In addition to Avi and Alan, you’ll study with some of the greatest living teachers in Israel, and for those of you who traveled with us in 2017, you’ll be pleased to know that Uri Vogel will be our tour guide.
Enjoy three experience-filled days and nights in the beautiful Upper Galilee and six days and nights in Jerusalem, all first-class accommodations.
- Depart on February 9, arrive in Israel February 10, and begin with a festive TuB’shvat celebration, followed the next day with an experiential teaching on “Renewal through God’s Natural Wonders” incorporating a visit to one of Israel’s beautiful national parks.
- Travel to the mystical, magical city of Tsfat to learn about the influence of the early Kabbalists on the Mussar masters and study Mussar teachings on Holiness in the synagogue of the Arizal himself.
- Study Pirkei Avot in the historic town of Tzippori, where the Mishnah (including Pirkei Avot) was composed.
- Carry on to Zichron and Caesaria, with Mussar lessons from the Talmudic era.
- Experience the peace and joy of Shabbat in Jerusalem with a Mussar flavor.
- Visit the burial places of Mussar masters, including Rav Zundel from Salant, and the Alter of Slabodka.
- Enjoy the intimacy of home hospitality and delicious Israeli cuisine, forging deep relationships with our community, teachers, and guides.
- Select from a variety of included optional activities and enjoy some surprising interactive experiences.
Our exciting itinerary is now set and available on our tour site at Israel Maven.
REGISTRATION AND PRICING
Registration will open soon! Because of the special nature of our Mussar Experience in Israel, we are limiting participation to one bus, approximately 45 people. Reservations are on a first-come basis; do not delay or risk disappointment.
Tour price, including accommodations, 10 breakfasts, 4 lunches, and 6 dinners is $3,295/per person double occupancy. Single supplement is $915. Opportunity to upgrade from a standard room to a deluxe room at our Jerusalem hotel (6 nights) for an additional $230/person. Price does not include transportation from home to Israel. More.
- Cancellation by September 10, 2019—full refund.
- Cancellation from September 10, 2019—November 10, 2019—$500 cancellation fee
- Cancellation from November 10, 2019—December 10, 2019—$800 cancellation fee plus any hotel cancellation fees
- Cancellation from December 10, 2019—January 10, 2020—$1,500 cancellation fee plus any hotel cancellation fees
- Cancellation after January 10, 2020—no refund.
RESERVE YOUR SPACE
You may reserve your space soon! Learn more on the Israel Maven website. When you register, you’ll be asked to make a $500 deposit. The balance is due 90 days before departure, on November 9, 2019.