Chevrah supports Mussar Facilitators in their spiritual and professional growth as Mussar practitioners and group leaders. Group Facilitators experience unique and custom-made learning opportunities that advance their professional skills in va’ad leadership and increase their connection with each other. Members participate in online professional development meetings, events, personal supervision sessions, and gain access to exceptional resources.
The study and practice of Mussar is unique and relatively new to the scene of Jewish education. Chevrah is a response to a need by Mussar Facilitators and Practitioners to share experiences with like-minded individuals, both online and in person
Here is an overview of what you can expect from participation in the Chevrah Program:
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Attend monthly online professional development sessions and learn advanced facilitation techniques with Mussar facilitators
- Receive “Focus on Facilitators”, a monthly newsletter with tips, techniques, and Mussar resources
- Gain password accessible resources for the duration of your membership
- Receive an invitation to join a closed Facebook group exclusively for Mussar facilitators
- Network with others in your field in both professional and leisure settings.
- Participate in Mussar-related webinars offered by practitioners in the field
- Special invitations to TMI sponsored programs
Please email email@example.com to learn more about:
- Personal Supervision
- Mentorship Program
- Advanced facilitator training
- Training in facilitation of specific TMI courses
$36 for TMI-trained facilitators
$54 for all others with completion of application
Recent Manchim graduates receive a complimentary one-year membership in Chevrah.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: firstname.lastname@example.org