GUIDE TO COURSES
TMI courses are designed to help develop and integrate daily Mussar practices. They involve readings, specific Mussar practices and techniques, and sharing with study partners (chevruta) and in your small group (va’ad). The courses support life-long Mussar study and practice at every level of experience. Courses are available through distance learning, (real-time live web meetings or self-paced study), or local on-site, in synagogues and other settings.
Courses are delivered using
- Zoom live web meetings to gather va’ads, or
- distance learning with self-paced/self-study, or
- local groups meeting within organizations.
Beginning and intermediate courses are open to all. Most intermediate and advanced level courses are available only to TMI Chaverim.
Want to speak with someone about choosing a course for you? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
TMI Course Calendar 2019 – 2020
- Fall Term: October 23 – December 20
- Winter Break: December 21 – January 4
- Winter Term: January 5 – March 18
- Spring Term: March 19 – June 20
- Summer Term: June 21 – September 29
Intermediate and Advanced Open Only to CHAVERIM