Join The Mussar Institute
touches the soul
Become a Member in 5774
Join The Mussar Institute or renew your membership today!
Membership benefits begin at just $54.
In our first year of membership, with your help, we accomplished so much:
- Significant updates and upgrades to courses, including Chaburah and Middah a Month
- New facilitator support program through the work of our Chevrah Council
- Appointment of an Associate Dean, Rabbi Avi Fertig
- Reaching more souls through courses and programs than ever before
- Our first ever Mussar Retreat for Rabbis and Cantors
- Mussar program for Jewish leaders in Buffalo, NY
In the coming year, with your continued support, we will be providing:
- Complete overhaul of our online presence and course-site
- More free webinars with great teachers
- Development of new strategic partnerships with major Jewish institutions to help us spread Mussar
- New course management system, more responsive to student needs
- First-time special practice retreat to be held in 2014
We need your continued support.
Please renew your membership today,
or if you have not yet joined,
make this the year that you do.
Why should you join The Mussar Institute?
- You will enrich your life and the lives of people around you.
- You will be our partner in fostering programs that are changing lives and touching communities across the globe.
- You will take part in a community working to create a better world by changing how people think, feel and act.
Join at the level that is right for you:
Basic Membership Levels:
- $54 Chaver — Friend of The Mussar Institute; in gratitude you receive a special middot thank you gift to help sustain your Mussar practice.
- $180 Shutef — Partner of The Mussar Institute; in gratitude you receive a special middot thank you gift to help sustain your Mussar practice.
- $360 Omed — Pillar of The Mussar Institute; in gratitude you receive two special middot gifts to help sustain your Mussar practice.
Sustaining Membership Levels:
Note about making a donation in the U.S. vs. Canada:
- U.S. residents click any of the above links to join a specific membership category.
- Canadian Residents click here to join at any of the above levels. Please insert in the blank the amount of your membership and indicate in the text box the level/name of your membership level.
To pay by check, mail to The Mussar Institute, 6545 SW 133rd Drive, Pinecrest, Fl 33156, or in Canada to 133-12520 Horseshoe Way, Richmond, BC V7A 5K3.
The Mussar Institute is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation under US law. The Mussar Institute is also a tax exempt entity under Canadian law. All donations are tax deductible to the extent provided by law. Please consult with your tax professional for advice.
THE MUSSAR INSTITUTE
For further information on
The Mussar Institute, visit www.MussarInstitute.org
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org |