Inner Ladder: Continuing Mussar Steps is the continuation program for those who have completed either Seeking Everyday Holiness or Gates of Everyday Holiness.
Groups continue to study as a va’ad and in chevruta, with a focus on six middot: generosity, enthusiasm, silence, compassion, lovingkindness, and gratitude. Each middah unit offers lesson outlines for the group facilitator following a similar format as Seeking Everyday Holiness or Gates of Everyday Holiness.
- A variety of texts from both modern and traditional Mussar sources
- Discussion questions to help deepen your own understanding or to guide study with a partner
- Extensive suggestions and guidance for a consistent personal Mussar practice
- Short Mussar quotations to be used for reciting and chanting and to lead group discussions
- Stories and personal experiences relating to each middah
By purchasing the program materials, you agree not to re-sell or share to any individual or group outside of your congregation/organization, all materials are copyrighted by The Mussar Institute.
- Training and books are not included in the Inner Ladder program as it is a follow-up to SEH, POM, YSBH, and Gates.
- All congregations/organizations who have already purchased one of the programs above – $350 for materials/facilitator guide
If you are interested in bringing this follow-up program to your congregation/organization, please do so now. Once we receive your form we will invoice you. Upon payment, you will receive all the materials. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.