Inner Ladder: Continuing Mussar Steps is the continuation program for those who have completed either Seeking Everyday Holiness, Path of the Mensch, You Shall Be Holy, or Gates of Everyday Holiness.
Groups continue to study as a va’ad and in chevruta, with a focus on six middot: generosity, enthusiasm, silence, compassion, lovingkindness, and gratitude. Each middah unit offers lesson outlines for the group facilitator following a similar format as Seeking Everyday Holiness, Path of the Mensch, You Shall be Holy or Gates of Everyday Holiness.
- A variety of texts from both modern and traditional Mussar sources
- Discussion questions to help deepen your own understanding or to guide study with a partner
- Extensive suggestions and guidance for a consistent personal Mussar practice
- Short Mussar quotations to be used for reciting and chanting and to lead group discussions
- Stories and personal experiences relating to each middah
We offer this program on a perpetual license with no per-participant fee. Purchase once and use as often as you wish. By purchasing the program materials, you agree not to re-sell or share to any individual or group outside of your congregation/organization, all materials are copyrighted by The Mussar Institute.
- Training and books are not included in the Inner Ladder program as it is a follow-up to SEH, POM, YSBH, and Gates.
- All congregations/organizations who have already purchased one of the programs above – $350 for materials/facilitator guide
If you are interested in bringing this follow-up program to your congregation/organization, please do so now. Once we receive your form we will invoice you. Upon payment, you will receive all the materials. Please contact email@example.com.