ISRAEL 2020: February 9–19, 2020
Join Avi Fertig, Alan Morinis, and your Mussar colleagues on the spiritual journey of your life as you meet Mussar masters where they live and teach.
While it isn’t a deadline, we do ask you to register. The deposit of $500 is due when you register and should something happen, it is fully refundable before September 10. The full tuition is due by November 9. Book your flight early to save!
HIGHLIGHTS: Enjoy three experience-filled days and nights in the beautiful Upper Galilee and six days and nights in Jerusalem, all first-class accommodations.
- Depart on February 9, arrive in Israel February 10, and begin with a festive TuB’shvat celebration, followed by an experiential teaching called “Renewal through God’s Natural Wonders” incorporating a visit to one of Israel’s beautiful national parks.
- Travel to the mystical, magical city of Tsfat to learn about the influence of the early Kabbalists on the Mussar masters and study Mussar teachings on Holiness in the synagogue of the Arizal himself.
- Study Pirkei Avot in the historic town of Tzippori, where the Mishnah (including Pirkei Avot) was composed.
- Carry on to Zichron and Caesaria, with Mussar lessons from the Talmudic era.
- Experience the peace and joy of Shabbat in Jerusalem with a Mussar flavor.
- Visit the burial places of Mussar masters, including Rav Zundel from Salant, and the Alter of Slabodka.
- Enjoy the intimacy of home hospitality and delicious Israeli cuisine, forging deep relationships with our community, teachers, and guides.
- Select from a variety of included optional activities and enjoy some surprising interactive experiences.
More at ISRAEL MAVEN.
REGISTRATION AND PRICING
Because of the special nature of our Mussar Experience in Israel, we are limiting participation to one bus, approximately 45 people. Reservations are on a first-come basis; do not delay or risk disappointment.
Tour price, including accommodations, 10 breakfasts, 4 lunches, and 6 dinners is $3,295/per person double occupancy. Single supplement is $915. Opportunity to upgrade from a standard room to a deluxe room at our Jerusalem hotel (6 nights) for an additional $230/person. Price does not include transportation from home to Israel. More.
- Cancellation by September 10, 2019—full refund.
- Cancellation from September 10, 2019—November 10, 2019—$500 cancellation fee
- Cancellation from November 10, 2019—December 10, 2019—$800 cancellation fee plus any hotel cancellation fees
- Cancellation from December 10, 2019—January 10, 2020—$1,500 cancellation fee plus any hotel cancellation fees
- Cancellation after January 10, 2020—no refund.
RESERVE YOUR SPACE
Learn more on the Israel Maven website. When you register, you’ll be asked to make a $500 deposit. The balance is due 90 days before departure, on November 9, 2019.