Join The Mussar Institute
. . . or renew your membership!
Benefits of membership begin at just $108.
Last year, with your help, TMI accomplished so much!
- Mussar Israel Study Pilgrimage — traveled with 30 souls to Israel for our first pilgrimage.
- Mussar Global Day of Learning — held “The Jewish Spirituality Challenge,” our first event with over 130 participants around the world.
- Mussar Practice Retreat — provided an inspiring event, hosted by the St Louis community.
- Congregational/Community Training — trained rabbis and lay people, of all the major denominations, to lead our Mussar programs.
- Lead with Jewish Values Program — guided communal leaders in Kansas City through an adapted version of the program.
- Jewish Values for Everyday Living: Mussar for Children — received generous funding to offer our program free to 27 schools.
- Mussar for Teens Program — partnered with the Buffalo Bureau of Jewish Education Hebrew High School to offer a pilot program.
- Mussar for Millennials Program — piloted 2 cohorts of our new program, thanks to a generous grant from Lippman Kanfer Foundation for Living Torah.
- Kallah at Capital Retreat Center — welcomed over 65 participants.
- Free Webinars – provided for the general community, with special webinars for members.
- Professional Development Sessions — offered for all Manchim-trained facilitators.
In 2017/2018, with your continued support, TMI will accomplish these goals:
- Expand Mussar for Teens Program — thanks to a generous grant from the John Templeton Foundation, began a 3-year program designed to bring our Mussar-based teen curriculum to 12 Jewish high schools, 12 Jewish overnight camps and 12 Jewish youth groups.
- New Group Leader Training Program — create Yesod, an introductory-level group leader training.
- Expand Mussar for Millennials Program— expand the program to more sites.
- Expand Free Webinars — with renowned Mussar teachers.
- Offer Kallah XV — return to Capital Retreat Center for this program
- New Website — launch our improved website.
- Congregational/Community Workshops — offer three workshops to train all denomination of rabbis to lead our programs.
- New Strategic Partnerships – develop partnerships with major Jewish institutions to help us spread the wisdom of Mussar.
- And much more . . .
Please help . . . we need your continued support!
Did you know that program fees cover less than 50% of the cost of our programs and events?
RENEW YOUR 2017/2018 MEMBERSHIP TODAY!
Or if you have not yet joined, please make this the year you do!
Why join The Mussar Institute?
- You will enrich your life and the lives of those around you.
- You will be our partner in fostering programs that are changing lives and touching more communities across the globe.
- You will take part in a community working to create a better world by changing how people think, act, and feel.
Join at the level that is right for you:
All members, regardless of level, will receive a membership gift and three free member-only webinars.
$108 Chaver – Friend
$360 Shutef – Partner
$613 Mechazek – Strengthener
$1000 Omed – Pillar: Receive an invitation to a special reception at the Kallah or Practice Retreat.
$2500 Nediv Lev – Generous Heart: Receive an invitation to a special reception at the Kallah or Practice Retreat, plus a special membership memento.
$5,000 Meitiv – Benefactor: Receive an invitation to a special reception at the Kallah or Practice Retreat, plus a special membership memento.
Mail checks to The Mussar Institute, 6545 SW 133rd Drive, Pinecrest, FL 33156
Note for Non-U.S. Residents (including Canadian Residents): Do not click the Join Now button. You may pay by check to the address above. If you wish to pay by credit card, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, letting us know the amount of your pledge, and we will send you an invoice to pay online.
The Mussar Institute is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation under U.S. law. All donations from the U.S. are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law. For other countries, please consult with your tax professional for advice.