SEH was written in partnership between The Mussar Institute and The Union for Reform Judaism (URJ).
The Jewish tradition of Mussar offers the Jewish world a deep and rich experience of spirituality. In this introductory program, participants are brought into a deep exploration of the nine most important soul-traits or middot. The text, which every participant receives, is the inspiring book, Everyday Holiness, by Alan Morinis, Founder of The Mussar Institute. Based on the text, participants are guided through a weekly study of one middah. Through discussions in a safe, small group of like-minded seekers, led by a facilitator trained by The Mussar Institute, participants explore and create their own personal life curriculum.
Each participant receives a copy of Everyday Holiness to guide their study with weekly lessons. It is our consistent experience that the wisdom of Mussar helps people develop awareness and wisdom for living and often leads to spiritual transformation.
Congregations receive a comprehensive package of educational and spiritual tools.
- Suggested Newsletter Text to insert in your newsletter
- Suggested 60 Minute Meeting to Introduce Seeking Everyday Holiness
PROCESS AND FEES
We offer this program on a perpetual license with no per-participant fee. Purchase once and use as often as you wish. By purchasing the program materials, you agree not to re-sell or share to any individual or group outside of your congregation/organization, all materials are copyrighted by The Mussar Institute.
Books are included for an additional $15 each shipped directly to your congregation.
- Returning congregations/organizations – $450 for materials/facilitator guide + $15 per book, no training/support included
- New congregations/organizations – $600 for materials/facilitator guide + $15 per book, 5 hours of phone/videoconference support included
- New congregations/organizations – $800 for materials/facilitator guide + $15 per book, Yesod foundational Mussar facilitator training program enrollment for 1 included (must be scheduled and completed prior to facilitating the SEH program)
If you are interested in bringing these transformative Mussar teachings to your congregation/organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can direct you to the appropriate package. We will be happy to assist you and answer any questions.