Kallah XVI, Scottsdale: Reduced Pricing through October 8th.
Please join us - whether you are new to Mussar or an advanced practitioner - all are welcome as we:
- Honor Alan Morinis, Founder of The Mussar Institute.
- Learn from outstanding faculty: Rabbis Amy Eilberg,Avi Fertig, David Jaffe, and Micha Berger.
- Explore: B’Tzelem Elokim/created in God's image.
- Unpack the middot of:
- Kavod – Honor
- Manhigut – Leadership
- Achrayut – Responsibility
- Yirah – Awe
- Enjoy Embassy Suites by Hilton Scottsdale Resort.
- Strengthen our mussar practice.
- Meet new partners on our spiritual journey.
- Reconnect with old friends.
- Celebrate this dynamic Mussar community.
- Take this Kallah experience to shape the rest of our lives.
What is the annual Kallah? It is an international gathering and retreat for people who share a commitment to the inner work of Mussar. Attend if you are new to Mussar or have many years of experience. All are welcome.
What does the program entail? You’ll learn by in an experiential manner by listening to experts, sharing with other community members, and engaging with Mussar practices of meditation, chanting and more.
Dates: November 29, 2018, 5 PM – December 2, 2018 12 noon.
Location: The stunning Embassy Suites by Hilton Scottsdale Resort. Overlooking Camelback Mountain, the resort is just minutes from the airport. Plan to enjoy the fitness center, tennis courts, and sunshine in one of the resort-style swimming pools.
Meals: All meals, from dinner Thursday through breakfast Sunday, will be glatt kosher and fees are included in the program registration fee. For an extra fee, we will provide a to-go meal for Sunday lunch. Please indicate this and food requests on your registration form.
Fees: Registration fees include the program and food (glatt kosher) only. They do not include lodging. Please book your rooms directly with the hotel.
- Register by October 8: $795
- Register after October 8: $850
- Registration includes the program and food only. Hotel reservations must be made separately and are the responsibility of attendees.
Hotel Reservations: Unless you are commuting, all participants must make their own hotel reservations. Reserve rooms at 1-800-362-2779 and refer to Mussar Kallah XVI, or use this Embassy Suites Link. Obtain our reduced rate with this group code which expires November 6.
Group Rates: $155: 1-2 persons, $170: 3 persons, $185: 4 persons, Executive Suites: $205-235, plus tax.
Scholarships: Limited scholarship funds are available. For more information, contact Jeff Agron.
Pay It Forward: To help offset the cost for those who may need assistance, please consider making a donation to our Scholarship Fund.